Pre-Registration is Now Closed. On-Site Registration is Available. See Below for Details.
NMHC’s Student Housing Conference is open to NMHC members and non-members. Conference attendance fees or waivers do not include hotel room charges. The registration policy is as follows:
- NMHC Executive Committee Members: receive three (3) complimentary registrations and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until August 31 and $800 thereafter;
- NMHC Board of Directors Members: receive one (1) complimentary registration and may register additional representatives for a fee of $600 each until August 31 and $800 thereafter;
- NMHC Advisory Committee and Associate Members: may register representatives for a fee of $600 each until August 31 and $800 thereafter;
- 2012 Chairman's Circle Sponsors ($50,000 or more): receive four (4) additional complimentary registrations;
- 2012 Friends of the Council ($25,000 to $49,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations;
- Overall Conference Sponsors ($10,000- $24,999): receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations;
- Sponsors of the 2012 Student Housing Research Report: receive two (2) additional complimentary registrations;
- Non-Members: may register representatives for a fee of $1,200 each until August 31 and $1400 thereafter;
- Exhibitors: receive one (1) full conference badge and two (2) complimentary Exhibit Hall-only badges with one paid 10' x 10' booth. Exhibitors can upgrade one or both of the Exhibit Hall-only badges to full conference badge(s) for $350 each until August 31 and $550 each thereafter.
Member registration is contingent upon dues being current. NMHC reserves the right to close meeting registration should interest exceed availability.
Registration will close on Monday, September 24 and will re-open on-site on Monday, October 1. Registrations received after September 24 (including on-site registrations) may result in your name and company being excluded from the printed registration list.
MEETING CANCELLATION POLICY
Meeting cancellations must be sent in writing to NMHC. Written requests for meeting cancellation refunds received prior to ten (10) business days before the start of the meeting are entitled to a full refund, minus a processing fee of $250. No meeting cancellation refunds will be granted within ten (10) business days prior to meeting commencement.
Please contact NMHC’s Membership Department at 202/974-2300 or email@example.com for information regarding registration.
- General Meeting Information
- Hotel/Travel Information
- Presentations/ Materials
- 2012 Subgroup Private Events
- Exhibitor Request Form
- 2012 Sponsorship Opportunities
- 2012 Exhibitor Floor Plan/Booth Assignments
- 2011 Attending Companies and Exhibitors
- 2012 Student Housing Conference Brochure
- 2012 NMHC Student Housing Conference Putting Contest